Join us to learn more about our wide range of graduate and undergraduate programs available online and in person.
The evening will include:
- A talk on leadership advancement with Dr. Jeffrey D. Yergler, Assistant Professor & Undergraduate Management Chair
- Program specific breakout sessions with faculty
- Representatives from financial aid, admissions, academic advising, and career resources
Enjoy refreshments and receive an application fee waiver code worth $70!
Space is limited - RSVP today!
Graduate & Undergraduate Programs
- Financial Planning*
- Global Supply Chain Management
- HR Management
- IT Management
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public Relations
- Technical Market Analysis*
*Financial Planning, Taxation and Technical Market Analysis are only available at the graduate level.
Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission, Golden Gate University offers courses taught by experienced practitioners to help advance the modern working professional's career.